Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ginger Blossom Meets Spiral Bouquet



This one's pretty straightforward ... a little bit of stamping and lots of Stampin' Up's beautiful new Ginger Blossom designer paper.

Supplies:
Stamps: Spiral Bouquet by Papertrey Ink; Small Talk by Stampin' Up
Ink: Ruby Red, River Rock
Paper: Ginger Blossom dp; Whisper White, River Rock, Ruby Red, and Groovy Guava card stock
Accessories: small oval punch, aged copper hodgepodge hardware, ticket corner punch, Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon, photo corner punch, sponge daubers

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love your website Amy - your card designs are fabulous! I am always looking for cards that use mostly SU products and that is getting harder and harder to do - so many fun products out there on the market! So thanks for your inspiration!!

Tracy said...

I love this card. The layering is fabulous!!!

Maren said...

I already posted a comment on SCS but I just had to tell you again.....BEAUTIFUL card!!

Angel said...

I am so glad I subscribe to your blog. You have some Smashing ideas! And I love seeing them in my inbox each day

Silke Ledlow said...

The card is beautiful!!! The colors work so well together and the hardware gives the card a nice touch!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous combo together!! and congrats on the Guest Designer spot...your work is awesome!
__________
Cyndi
my blog:
http://www.scrappychick.typepad.com