Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here's the (MFT) Scoop

Sorry, friends, I trashed the card I was planning to post today. Yep, it was that bad :(

However, I do have some fun My Favorite Things news to share!

The Week 3 So You Think You Can Stamp challenge has been issued: WALTZ - elegant and flowing, romantic and classic. What’s your take? To enter the challenge, upload your waltz-inspired creation to Splitcoast using keyword SYTYCSWK3. You have until Monday, October 26 at midnight EST to enter. For a full set of instructions and rules, go HERE.

Also, MFT is currently running a sale! Through Friday, while supplies last:

*The First 25 orders will receive a FREE Memento Dew Drop with their order (as long as your order requires shipping)

*The First 25 OVER $25 receive a FREE set of scalloped note cards with envelopes valued at $6.95

-or-

*The First 25 OVER $50 receive a FREE grab bag of sample sets valued at over $20

-or-

*All orders OVER $75 receive a FREE set of YOUR choice (please list 3 set choices) in addition to the Triple Scoop set (if you qualify)

-or-

*All orders OVER $100 receive a FREE set of YOUR choice (please list 3 set choices) in addition to the Triple Scoop set (if you qualify) PLUS a $25 gift voucher

(These offers cannot be combined. You will be given the highest offer you are qualified for based on your order total. For example, should your order total $79, you will receive only the bonus for orders over $75.)

In addition to all four days of savings, here is the perfect ending...FREE US Budget shipping!

Add the code FREESHIP295 at checkout and you'll receive FREE US Budget shipping on every order!


6 comments:

Pam Butcher said...

Doggone it! I'd love to see your "bloopers." Maybe create a link? I'd love to see the mistakes!

~Lori Roop said...

Oh dear...that's terrible! I hate days like that!! But honestly, I don't see how it could've been that bad!! :J

Jennifer Love said...

I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad! LOL!

(I've been known to do that, too. Make something and go...OH NO WAY I am sharing THAT!)

Hope you have a good stamping day tomorrow! :D

Anonymous said...

I bet your worst is better than my best-I have so much to learn. Love the distressed looked cards but fear I have no talent-but thanks for all the ideas that I try to make my own.

Anonymous said...

Amy Thanks for stopping by my blog. You know I follow yours regularly and I have to tell you girl...You said you had a card that turned out bad? I can't ever image any of your cards turning out ugly! Your work is always gorgeous.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Denise Young said...

I'm like the other ladies...can't believe that your card was that bad. It was probably just fine. I love all you do and visit often, thanks for sharing- next time you might have to even share a blooper too.