Thursday, October 8, 2009

You Warm My Heart



I have a thing for teapots - I can't get enough of them! Today's cute little teapot, my newest acquisition, is from In the Background by My Favorite Things. Six new sets (including In the Background), as well as October's MFT Kit (Thinking of Hoo), are now available in the MFT store. Also new this month are Santa's Suit Baby Braddies Adornments and Candy Cane Kisses Ribbon Nests.

Have you seen the announcement about MFT's So You Think You Can Stamp contest? Check it out HERE. The contest runs for seven weeks and the grand prize is unbelievable - ALL the upcoming new releases from December '09 through May '10!!! WOW! The Week 1 theme has been announced, and you have until Monday, October 12 at midnight EST to enter. I hope you'll join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: In the Background (My Favorite Things), Baby It's Cold Outside (sentiment, My Favorite Things)
Paper: K&Co Wild Saffron collection, Papertrey Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Ranger Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey ribbon, Stampin' Up vintage brads, edge distressing tool, sewing machine, foam adhesive
Size: 5 1/2" square

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card :D
Love the colours :)
Hugs from Poland ;)

Jenn said...

So cute! I love all the distressing!

Barbara said...

This is so charming! I love the warm comforting colors. If I hadn't just poured a cup of coffee I'd be heating up some water for tea now.

Barb

Judy Rozema said...

You know I love this!! Super cool shabby!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!! Your distressing rocks my socks!!

Dotty Jo said...

Amy, this is beautiful - love everything about this card, Jo x

Only By His Grace said...

The colours are super on this card.
Love the distressing.
Hgus Marion

Betty Wright said...

Terrific colors, patterns, distressing, and paper piecing, Amy!!! Lovely card!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh HOw pretty Amy!! I love all your distressing, paper piercing!! the colors and the patterns!!
hugs,
Chris

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is super charming Amy!! Love the papers and that sweet little teapot!! Fabulous distressing too!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! Love the distressing and stitching you did with those awesome pattern papers!

Christi Flores said...

I love that stitching!! This is wonderful!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Amy, this is just stunning. Love the textures and design ... off to make me a cuppa ... Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card - I love it :)