Friday, August 14, 2015

Reverse Confetti Summer Sale!



Reverse Confetti is having a 20% off sale -- woot! It's Reverse Confetti owner Jen del Muro's birthday, and this is her gift to you!

Each day of the sale, a group from the Confetti Crew will be posting inspiration. Tune in to the Reverse Confetti blog each day so you don't miss out on anything.




For my project, I finally finished up something that I began during the last release. I watercolored a Documented panel (a shy 3x4" card sized for pocket scrapbooking) and added some stamped images and layers using stamps from Weather It Together and coordinating Weather It Together Confetti Cuts dies. I drew stems and leaves onto the hearts to turn them from raindrops into flowers.

I hadn't decided what to do with the panel, but today I decided to turn it into a card by adhering it to a 3 1/2" x 4" white top-fold card base. I used a black pen to add the doodled frame around the outside.




CONFETTI CUTS DIES: Weather It Together, Documented

INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black

PAPER: white card stock, watercolor paper

OTHER: Copic marikers, watercolors, dimensional adhesive, black pen



Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, this is amazing...I absolutely love this...LOVE. PINNED

Pet73 said...

Love it!