Thursday, September 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Release Hop



Reverse Confetti's September release is now available, and in case you need some additional shopping inspiration, the Confetti Crew and friends are here to oblige {wink}! I hope you'll join us for today's new release blog hop!




My first card is one of the easiest cards ever! First I die-cut two sentiments from dark gray card stock using the Grateful Thankful Blessed Confetti Cuts die. I stacked them together then added a gold adhesive die-cut to the top.



I adhered the stacked die-cut to a piece of patterned paper from the Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy 6x6 collection by Pebbles.



I trimmed down the patterned paper just a touch, distressed the sides, added a layer of torn vellum and mounted the whole thing to a dark gray card base. The final touch was a sweet tag from the Flower Wrap Confetti Cuts die set.






Next is a pair of projects that show off the fabulous new Reverse Confetti card stock and ink colors as well as the Fright Night paper collection.



The card base here is a mixture of Cloud White, Iced Aqua, and Lime Green card stock, plus the purple text pattern from Fright Night. On top of that I layered a black Lacy Scallop Frames Confetti Cuts die-cut, then a layer of vellum with a white embossed sentiment from Treat Yo' Self. I embellished that panel with some Charcoal Striped Twine and a Tangerine Hang Ups Too Confetti Cuts die-cut. Last is a pair of glittery Cloud White ghosts that I die-cut with a Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts die.



Along the same lines, here's a simple Halloween theme glassine bag. 



I started with a Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts die-cut in Cloud White. Using my MISTI, I stamped one of the Treat Yo' Self sentiments in the four Reverse Confetti ink colors -- Tangerine, Lime Green, Iced Aqua, and Grape Soda -- plus black. Along the bottom, I added a row of holes using one of the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts dies.



The tag and a strip of black polka dot paper from the Fright Night collection are held to the glassine back with a silver glittered clothespin, some Charcoal Striped Twine, and a shimmering Grape Soda Halloween Bits ghost die-cut.



  








 


 



For lots more new release inspiration, visit the Reverse Confetti Crew and our special guest, Ruby Naz:


SaveSave

8 comments:

Evelyn vasquez said...

Enjoyed all of your cards, very pretty.

Lisa H. said...

too much awesomeness! love these, Amy! soooo fabulous.

~amy~ said...

ALL your projects are AMAZING.

littlesavedgirl said...

Lovely thankful card , I'd love to case that!

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing projects...love them all!

Marcie Sharp said...

AWESOME projects!! That gold diecut sentiment on the first card though? WOW!! Love.

Shirley said...

All great cards, especially the first fall card...love it!!

Davi said...

Lots of amazing creativity going on here!! I especially love your card :)