Sunday, February 26, 2017

You Are One-Of-A-Kind - February SFYTT

You Are One Of A Kind

Reverse Confetti's February Sketch For You To Try is winding down. You have until noon CST tomorrow, February 27 (earlier deadline than usual due to the short month) to link up your entry HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog. We'd love to have you play along!

Here's the sketch:




RC0217sfytt-2

I started with an Aqua stamped Butterfly Dreams image, layered onto a Lime Green circle die-cut, layered onto a Lacy Scallop Circle and backed with a vellum Wreath.


RC0217sfytt-3

I adhered the butterfly just down the middle so I could gently curve the wings forward for some dimension.

RC0217sfytt-4

For the rectangle panel on the sketch, I used one of the die-cuts from the All Framed Up die set. I cut it in half, adhering half to the top and half to the bottom of the circle panel for extra length. Last, I added a black Hang Ups, Too die-cut before adhering the whole thing to a heart pattern from True Love and a black card base.

Visit the Reverse Confetti blog today for more sketch inspiration.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: