Friday, April 28, 2017

Hi! Thinking of You!

Jillibean Soup | Hi, Thinking of You

Here's another card I had over on the Jillibean Soup blog earlier this month. More feathers! This time, I stamped my own, using the feather images in the Bowl of Dreams stamp set. Very similar layout to yesterday's card as well!

Jillibean Soup | Hi, Thinking of You

I first stamped my pattern in white ink, then went back and stamped a second time in yellow, rose, and green inks, offsetting slightly for the shadow/highlight effect. I also splattered the background with kraft and white ink.

Jillibean Soup | Hi, Thinking of You

In the bottom right, I added a rose pink card stock flag, a stamped sentiment, puffy sticker, and wood veneer flower (all from the Bowl of Dreams collection).


Jillibean Soup | Hi, Thinking of You


Look for Jillibean Soup products at your favorite retailer or shop in the Jillibean Soup online store.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!



No comments: