Sunday, November 26, 2017

You're A Cool Friend - November SFYTT


I'm popping in today to share some Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try inspiration. The November sketch challenge is winding down, so be sure to get your entry linked up! All the sketch details are posted HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog.

Here's the November sketch:



I picked out the recently released Cool Friend stamp set for my card. Aren't these snowmen just the absolute cutest?! I'm also loving these two patterned papers together. Both are from the Cheerful & Kind 6x6 Pad.


I accented with a trio of Snowflake Trio snowflakes, each coated with some Clear Wink of Stella shimmer and topped with a black sequin.



Stamps: Cool Friend
Confetti Cuts Dies: Cool Friend, Lacy Scallop Circles, Snowflake Trio
Ink: black
Paper: Premier Polar White, Stone, and RC Aqua card stock; Cheerful & Kind 6x6 Pad
Other: Clear Wink of Stella, black sequins, Copic markers, white gel pen


  




Thanks so much for visiting!